Allie’s Donuts – North Kingstown, RI

Overall Shop rating: 4 NadasWhile driving through this wooded areas of Rhode Island with Jenn Allen, there’s not much more that I could want than a donut, a cup of coffee, and a good game of cribbage. Jenn directed me straight to Allie’s Donuts and fulfilled my culinary cravings. She even let me win at cribbage!Vibe of Shop: 2 Nadas
There was not much room inside for anything but ordering. I missed the comfort of Ferrell’s tables and familiar smell. I did, however, enjoy the tie-dye decorations.

Outside Appearance: 5 Nadas
This is the cutest donut shop I have ever seen. It’s like grandma’s house. There were great picnic tables around the side to eat and plenty of parking. If I were to throw a donut party, this would be the place!

Hours: Mon – Fri: 5am to 3pm
Sat – Sun: 6am to 1pm

Service: 4 Nadas
Not asian… but I didn’t expect to find many Asians this far east… well, there are Asians in the “far east” but this was the far east of the USA. The helpers were friendly like old ladies from a convent.Taste of Glaze Donut: 2 Nadas
I was not impressed with the donuts thought they were much better that Dunkin.

Blueberry Donut? No, but they had all kinds of different frostings.Coffee: 3 1/2 Nadas
I like my coffee hot, dark, and caffeinated. This worked fine.

Special: They make the largest donut I have ever seen. There’s no way I would want to try and tackle it by myself. If I was trying to become a sumo wrestler, I’d eat it all… but I’d also be wearing a diaper all the time.



View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here