Daily Donuts – Sunnyvale, CA

Overall Shop rating: 4 Nadas

Sometimes when you dig through the dirt, you find a gem. Daily Donuts is gem I found while driving home from a gig in the bay area. It is next door to 7 Eleven and almost hidden from plain view, but once you eat from here you will never miss it again!

Vibe of Shop: 3 1/2 Nadas
I loved the checkered floor, even though it was blue instead of pink. My favorite part was the giant refrigerator right in the shop. They didn’t try to hide anything. They just plopped it right there. Ha! Also, there were no tables or places to sit. That was a disappointment, especially after I noticed the TV in the corner playing Vietnamese music videos.

Outside Appearance: 2 Nadas
I was dirty and there are no places to sit and enjoy the donuts, once purchased. Travis and I ended up using a cart with unassembled cardboard boxes as table. It worked.

Hours: 5am – 9pm

Service: 4 1/2 Nadas
Asian, friendly, Aunty-like… What more could you ask for?

Taste of Glaze Donut: 4 1/2 Nadas
Wonderfully soft, moist and tasty. I was pleasantly surprised

Blueberry Donut? No.
No blueberry donuts, but they did have blueberry filled. I didn’t try one.

Coffee: 3 1/2 Nadas
I liked the coffee, though it didn’t blow me away. If I had to make a choice between Daily Donuts and 7 Eleven next door, I’d choose Daily.

Special: I really loved all the random signs in the windows. They kept making me laugh. This place really knows how to market!

View Larger Map

1 comments:

Angelina said...

I was wondering if you'd had any donut discoveries lately! btw you look totally different w/o your facial hair :)

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here