Valley Bible Fellowship Christian School – Bakersfield, CA


Doing music as a profession calls me to keep strange hours and visit strange places. I’m so thankful for all the opportunities to find new and delicious donuts all over the world. On this particular morning, me and the band had driven through the night to a city called Bakersfield. We had to be up early to play at the school for their chapel, so in order to sleep more we skipped on donuts and coffee. Fortunately for us the school provides donuts and coffee for sale to the kids each morning! What a great idea! I was particularly blown away by the taste of these morsels. I wanted to visit the actual donut shop (Jesse’s Donuts) after we played but we didn’t have time to stick around. My professional opinion would put the glaze donut at a 4 ½ Nada… Near perfect. I will one day visit Jesse’s and give it a proper critique.

Thanks for reading!

Live. Love. Surf. Eat Donuts.
Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here