Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - San Diego

Overall Shop Rating: 4 NadasJust as I prefer a local Taqueria over Taco Bell, I usually choose a small donut shop over a corporate chain, but when it’s late and other Taquerias are closed, I choose Taco Bell. This was that night.

Vibe of Shop: 4 Nadas
It kind of feels like you’re in a McDonald’s, but I do really like that you can watch the donuts being made right there on the other side of the window. I wish there were more “Donut Pink” included in the décor.


Outside Appearance: 4 Nadas
The best word to describe the appearance is: Spiffy. The only thing that I didn’t like is that it is so corporate. I guess that’s a personal preference, bit I like smaller “mom and pop” donut shops.



Hours: Honestly, I forgot to look but I know they close at 11pm.

Service: 5+ Nadas
I can’t remember both of their names but Brandon and the girl who helped us were soooo amazingly kind and fun. We had a big order of donuts and Brandon had a smile the whole time. These guys are so cool! Stop by and say hi to them.Taste of Glaze Donut: 2 Nadas
Like I’ve said before, The only way to eat a Krispy Kreme glaze doughnut is warm, right off the conveyor belt.

Blueberry Donut: Yes, kind of…
I didn’t get a regular cake blueberry donut but… I found something sooooo much tastier! Here they had Blueberry Fritters!!! Oh man, it was one of the best things I’ve ever eaten. Mmmmmm.Coffee: N/A
I can’t rate the coffee because the girl who helped me offered to make a whole new pot 30 minutes before closing. I didn’t want her to waste it so I drank the old coffee. Truthfully it wasn’t that good, but I blame that on it being over an hour old. She gave it to me for free, though!

Special: I was blown away at the creativity in donuts that this shop offered. I highly suggest visiting this store, skipping the regular glaze donut and venturing out to try a few of the special donuts like: Blueberry Fritter, Apple Filled, Strawberry Shortcake, and many others.
View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here