Brethren Christian High School – Huntington Beach, CA

Overall Morning Rating: 5 Nadas!!!This is a special blog. If you have read all my previous blogs I have mentioned that I am a traveling, working musician. This profession takes me all over the world and I thought I would combine all my traveling with my love for tasty donuts in order to better the world with the knowledge of the location of the greatest tasting donut in the universe! I’m not sure that this adventure will ever end because there is an almost endless supply of donut producers and a limited amount of time in this life, but I vow to do my part so that you may glean my knowledge. And as we all know, knowledge is power.
This brings me to this special donut blog occasion. On this day, Brethren Christian High School invited my band, Kokua, to come and play at their event. The event was a spiritual emphasis day, complete with an all school potluck-style breakfast followed by our music and a special speaker. When I heard “all school breakfast,” I originally thought that there would be a giant grill making pancakes and sausage. Boy, was I wrong! Each class sponsored a table and provided the theme and the food. Lucky for me, many students share my love of donuts!!!

The donuts were tasty! What a great morning! Thanks Brethren Christian H. S.!

This is Dan. He loves donuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here