Caribbean!!! I've been out and about. Full blogs coming soon.

For the last week I've been relaxing in Saint Thomas and Saint John, US Virgin Islands. I went in search of a donut shop to blog about so that when you, my loyal donut blog readers, make it out to the Caribbean Islands you would know exactly where to go to fulfil that urgent donut craving. Sadly, I was unable to find a complete shop dedicated solely to donuts. I must admit, though, that I am man with other interests like surfing, sitting on the beach doing nothing, eating sushi and so on, so I didn't do a complete and thorough search of every street of the islands. I did however find a beautiful coffee shop with the best coffee on the islands, in my opinion. And they did have donuts!!! I will do a full blog on them soon. Thank for reading.

Live. Love. Surf. Eat.
-Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

advertise here
advertise here
advertise here
advertise here